Monday, February 04, 2008

Misplaced tears
Suppressed fears
Wet in the rain.


Just the tears, no associated emotions
Misplaced, at the wrong time, wrong event, no event
Why do I feel so numb?

*

*

"A broken promise,

I was not honest,

Now I watch as tables turn,

And you're singing

-I'll wait my turn,

To tear inside you,

Watch you burn,

I'll wait my turn,

I'll wait my turn."

-Placebo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be empty.
And be filled.
That's what you get when you accidentally poke yourself in the eye. It is as painful. And just tears.

rauf said...

Hi Laila, how you've been ? Its been a while, i am traveling most of the time, aimlessly, not with any purpose.

Do you want to become a sufi ?
i am allergic to wisdom and intelligence, are you allergic to joy and happiness ?
i just want you to smile Laila.
Keep smiling.