Monday, November 27, 2006

last night

You keep saying 'tomorrow', 'tomorrow'
like today can wait
but i'm sure my mind is not going to change
somewhere between this day and the next

when all i'm asking from you is to stay with me
and when i need you, you leave.

how am i supposed to sieze the day when all inside of me is frozen?
and i can't cry these frozen tears
and the ice is spreading..
keep me alive
you couldn't mean for us to die?
but you're taking what you deserve
as though you finally saw
and leaving my iced tears to thaw
i swear they won't

i saw too late that i need you
now that you don't need me

----


"Remember I told you in life and death we'd bury our secrets when they tear us apart. But love means going this far even when the ending is the start."
Lovedrug - 'ghost by your side'

3 comments:

CE said...

Sad, sadder, saddest!

Lyrically speaking said...

This piece pulls at the heartstrings, quite emotional

rauf said...

Its an attitude Laila, with our approach and attitude we make material as soft as silk and velvet hurt our body.

I hope you are doing well and focussing on your studies.