Saturday, May 03, 2008

How many, how many times can i say
No, no, i need you to stay
So I won't, i won't, push you away
although you need to go.

How many, how many times,
Can you cry, at my feet fall
Thinking I don't care at all
What can I say?

It's just
One more day
And nothing, nothing changed
No, it stays the same
Even if it kills us
Oh, it will one day
Pleasure, please take this pain
This pain, take it away
Seems like it will always be this way

If never, no not ever, we hope
I should leave
You won't let me go
At least not alone
So I will sleep
Sleep to forget
And wake up to regret
Everything I said to you
It's not fair, no it's not fair

Hold me, hold me tight
What you can get
Because if you leave today
You're convinced I'll forget
By tomorrow?
This, what you can have, love this
Not some dream, some indifferent scheme

This, this, it takes over my head
Just be quiet, come lie with me instead
No, go away
I want you, I need you
I really should leave you
Please, stay
Don't stay

Help me, help me, I don't know what to say
Why wait tomorrow, when yesterday's tomorrow is today
Today, today, today
Yes, don't wait
You can't have this
Tommorow, tomorrow, tomorrow
You won't want it anymore
I can't be sure
But I know my head is sore
My mind is tired

You, you, you
Need to forget
But I, I, I
Don't seem to let you



1 comment:

V said...

I know what you mean.