Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I guess everyone feels
a little sad
sometimes
but i know who makes it better
 
and if i can't sleep
i will imagine a day
when he'll sleep beside me
every night
and i feel a bit better
 
but when it is unfair
and i feel i can't defend my case
am i following
the right path?
 
i feel ashamed
regretful
distaste
at how i am treated
and at myself
if i warranted it
i don't feel i do
but of course i never would
 
i am learning to change
it is just slow
i'm deciding still
what needs to be changed
and it seems one mistake
is too many
guess it teaches me
the opposite
i just happen to be sorry
 
i try.
 
 

1 comment:

Walker said...

Without sadness we don't understand happiness.
If the path you follow is true then there is nothing to be ashamed of unlike those who force you to defend yourself.