Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thinking of You

Can I carve my name into your chest
So they know that you are mine
And if disease should infest
I'd bide out the time

-----------

This pain is not the same as before
This pain is different
I want more

------------

i need this to
release my love
i am empty without you inside
you're unaware of how I've cried
and begged to hold you
within my quaking love
you have seen how my heart beats for you
you can feel that inside
i'll give my energy to you
for you I have no pride
and all of this
you release into me
i'll take and keep
for eternity

----------------------

You drive me
Through my heart
Into the ground
Kill me now
I won't make a sound
Will you keep my blood
In a vial round your neck?
Will you bury my body
When you've severed my head?

-----------------------

I'd push you off the mountain
Watch you fall to your death
And if it didn't kill you
I'd love you instead
----------------------

If I could freeze
My hearts remains
When it melted
Would I feel the same

--------------------

I can't keep my head up
Push me down
The water's increasing
Will you watch me drown?
I can still hear you saying
"Love is watching your love die"
So this is goodbye
My last words, my last breath
I still wish I was with you instead

-------------------

angel with my angel wings
suffocate me while i hear you sing
i feel your hands around my neck
you are my air you take my breath

No comments: