Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh I can love you through this anger, I love you through this pain. Don't think they strip my love away. I promised it unconditionally, it's still there for now..Nothing is forever though... You can push me, you do. But though I sway I will not falter, and I hate showing you my human fault but there it is for all to see. My strength is that I beat it down. In front of you maybe. I am so strong now, it will take double the force to knock me down. This new found power is my own and with it I can love and I don't need to be loved in return. But I will be. I can care, but I don't need anyone to care for me but myself. But they will. Everything I ever desired came to me, and it always will.

"I am the lost child
of the wind
Who goes through me looking for something else
Who can't recognise me though I cry"

Hughes - Robin Song

No comments: