Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am of two minds
I am of more
I am more people than this one heartbroken girl
They live inside me


And there she was

Black, tall
We could not look at her nor him
What good to face eyes that love us not
Next to arms that don't hold us
Wondering, would he hold her, when we left
But he would leave with us
Though seperate

Home now, alone
Just me and me
Us
We can't forget the white face
Or help wonder what was missing

Two minds, for one would stay
One would go
And both knew it was not forever
It is still remembered
Tonight we live this again
Up to the left of our gaze

Now he, she, they are both here
And soon to be more
And we could not be happier
To surrender these two minds
To one

So I step forward

***

We didn't find her - she found us.
She sniffed us out.
She sat there
Slightly filthy with erotic mystery.
I saw the dreamer in her
Had fallen in love with me and she did not know it.
That moment the dreamer in me
Fell in love with her, and I soon knew it.

Hughes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well. nice, i like the
"Just me and me
Us"
works well.

White face? ...either u met someone on holiday, or its the same old C.
mmm.

thx.

Leila said...

It's neither!!!

V said...

Sell the sizzle not the steak!
They want the fantasy.