Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This is it.
I haven't written for a while now. And it's no wonder why.
Writing means admitting what's in my heart, I'd rather not.
I want to feel what I want to feel, so tired of being slave to these emotions.

Same old story, I thought I was stronger than that.

Spilling my heart onto this canvas doesn't always make the prettiest picture
It won't sell
But hitting my head against this wall might make a mark to last forever
If the tears won't wash the blood, then why cry as well?

Can you massage these dreams out of me
And throw away the memory
Can you explain one more time how this went so wrong

5 comments:

V said...

Don't give your power to anyone. He will walk all over you.
Give him tit for tat.
Neg him. He deserves it. ;>)

V said...

You're in love with a memory, a fantasy, a dream, and a mystery.
Get to know him completely. And the magic is gone.

Leila said...

tell me about it..

V said...

Do your homework!

Leila said...

I know everything,
Besides it would be far too late..