Friday, January 11, 2008

I'd say I'm a pretty confused girl.. The ones fascinated by philosophy, literature, religion or lack thereof; love... usually are. I'm okay with that though. It's not ideal but rather be confused than ignorant.

How do you see me?
I'm a million different people to a million different people, and every one of them is me. I don't pretend. I'm one of those people who are always interested in what others think of them.Why is that? One of those people who are always asking 'Why?'. I have these desires: to know that everything has a reason, to know what drives people, their values, what makes them different.

If only I could read your mind, if only you could read mine.

1 comment:

V said...

Why not? You're supposed to be the center of your universe. Everything else has to revolve around you. That's the way it is. That's the way it should be.
You're supposed to attract. Not be attracted to and become distracted.