Sunday, March 02, 2008

I remember you.
Put my top on cause I dont feel safe topless
Not tonight

When wanting never got me anything anymore, nor wishing
And my finger is still too sore to type
Maybe its a sign
Maybe it's a design on my life
When I don't see you: sleep for too long but still
Not even in my dreams

And the appetite bites back
Not sad, because sadness doesnt eat
Not scared because fear keeps my stomach cater-bugs moving
or gives them wings
Just empty, like anything that ever was empty
Strike this bowl, it will ring

She couldn't remember the words to the songs she wanted to sing
---
Which way shall I fly, Infinite wrath, and infinite despair? Which way I fly is hell; myself am hell; And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep, Still threatening to devour me, opens wide, To which the hell I suffer seems a heaven.
Milton

No comments: