Thursday, April 10, 2008

Am I doing this wrong for refusing to be anyone's fool,
When everyone has to be someone's?
I don't know.
Can I pick this up off the floor...?
*
"With all of this I know now
Everything inside of my head
It all just goes to show how
Nothing I know changes me at all
Again I wait for this to change instead
To tear the world in two
Another night with her
But I'm always wanting you"
Blink
*
When it falls, it all falls
When it rains, it pours
I can't take this anymore
*
"On the way home,
This car hears my confessions.
I think tonight I'll take the long way.
This weather,
The wind outside is biting.
It has left me feeling tired.. and exposed."
Dashboard
*
Look, the drama's repeating itself again
And they've switched my role
*
"My sighs they ring victorious and fog this tinted glass.
It's clouded and so is my head.
The hint of these new tears are sharp,
I try to choke them back..
But it's useless,
I am useless against them
They're beating me with ease"
Dashboard
*
Tell me who or what to turn to
'Cause false hope don't keep me warm
When there's noone to listen,
I'll just talk to myself

2 comments:

V said...

Love is a hurtin' thing!

V said...

We are hard-wired to hurt and suffer when we don't get love.
"I want you. But I don't need you."