Wednesday, December 24, 2008


"like, when i say he's perfect...he is perfect
i cant conceive that i could find someone better
with other people there were always things at the back of my mind telling me it couldnt be forever, yknow? like, its a fling, not serious
and you know they arent right for you completely
but with him, there isn't that little alarm in the back of my head
there is no reason why i wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with him
in fact, there's every reason that i would want to!"
and the best part is,
that he feels the same way

4 comments:

V said...

Nobody is perfect.

Greetings! Very Merry!

Leila said...

He is! :P

And to you too!

Walker said...

Perfection is the heart of the beholder.

Merry Christmas

Clockworkchris said...

Leila, you commented to Seigfried at the time that is equivilant to my birthday-how nice. I agree with Walker-if you think he is perfect-then he is. Make sure you keep thinking that.
and follow your own advice...
"remember to breathe and everything will be okay"