Saturday, November 01, 2008

I can't study - but oh well!
It is only my future at stake
And suddenly my future is more.

I am realising, why words fail me
There is nothing they could do to capture this.
So forgive my silence,
It speaks of a happy heart.

I....
Could stay forever like this - oh that I could!
Maybe....
but I say maybe too much,
And you think too much.
Maybe we can sort each other out.
I think we can live with it.

I cannot say out loud
Or even type
What only my mind dares think;
In moments of daze or subconciousness
So not to worry me too much.
Not realising that my heart is in tune.

It is
Perfection.
And any representation of it could only be imperfection!
But I want to document my heart falling,
Because I don't think it is coming back this time.

2 comments:

Gordie said...

It's coming back. Loads of it.

Clockworkchris said...

It always comes back dear