Tuesday, October 21, 2008

well, she is a new girl


i met her the other day actually


she has the amazing body!


and stunning gorgeous lines!


with a personality to match!


i couldnt believe my luck!



she just kinda appeared before me one day!


in my line of sight


smiling!


grinning from ear to ear


beaming


***


i cant think of what to say to get my feelings across this screen to your eyes!


***



Its like


when i kiss you i cant get enough


like i want you completely in me


to consume every inch of you


to tie every limb of mine in yours


to live through you breathing on me


and just stay in your aura


***


to be able to hold you


to be able to touch you


to feel your skin on mine


to taste you


to run fingers through your hair


to be in you


***


"Change as ye list, ye winds; my heart shall be


The faithful compass that still points to thee" J.Gay


2 comments:

V said...

Blogging?

Clockworkchris said...

Being one who writes from a totaly first person "I" point of view, I don't think you met a blogger, sounds like you met someone though. Wonderful news. Very nice and sensual description. Seems obvious what you want. Or is this just a poem...?