Sunday, February 17, 2008

If this wasn't what I meant
- A wall
No space for my hole
- At all
Legs too weak to climb over

If clouds fall on
- My head
And slipping on rain, crawl
- Onto the carpet
In your hall
Hit my head on that damn wall

Stumble
Drool
Timber
Ashes
Smoke
Cinders

Please don't pretend it's all I ever need rake this soil plant this seed we don't get what we want we get what we need they take it all away and we wait long nights for break of day with no sleep no fucking sleep but god help me i still can't weep.

1 comment:

V said...

Confused again?
Well, I'm always confused with all these young girls around me.
I'm re-living my younger years. It's like living in a dream.
I can't believe what is happening to me.
Thanks to my genes. I haven't grown old a bit in twenty years.