Monday, August 20, 2007

Anger

Anger is a feeling i haven't felt in a while, i realised today. This is a good thing yet it only serves to magnify the severity of the step backwards when one relapses. I'm angry for the original reason of my anger, and additionally, on top of that, angry because of the way i dealt with it - true to my household, with force, aggression and abuse of power.

I'm not proud, especially sitting here and reflecting, realising that my anger was disproportionate because of events I hadn't consciously noted building up inside me too. Now i realise, now i regret. But what's the use of regret, it always comes too late.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never too late to make a change, Regret can be a way of the body saying hey you stuffed up, try again but change something.

It is never too late to say sorry.

Leila said...

sometimes you dont get the chance to try again...

Romeo Morningwood said...

Usually when we are staring at a locked door we fail to notice that the window is wide open.

I regret to inform you that you need to stop regretting your regrets or you'll regret it later on in life.