Monday, August 27, 2007

We all make mistakes.

---

"Never, for any reason on earth, could you wish for an increase of pain. Of pain you could wish only one thing: that it should stop. Nothing in the world was so bad as physical pain. In the face of pain there are no heroes, no heroes..." 1984 - George Orwell

---

Regret you are my evil mistress
I shudder in your wake
My hope my life my love my breath
All of these from me you take

---

"You can't kill heroes" Bracelets - The Spill Canvas

----

every tear that leaves my eye stings
every time my mind lapses my heart falters

For so long i thought i understood
but no comprehension comes without feeling the pain

i welcome sorrow
and abhor fear
but fear is what i'm made of now

i hate feeling volatile
as though i'm so easy to break
but i keep feeling my earth quake

because i can't believe in myself anymore
i need someone to believe in

i deserve nothing less than this pain
i feel exposed and ignored and alone

more than anything i need someone i hate being on my own
someone to hold me and tell me everything will be okay

i won't listen to myself

i can't turn back time
but i can't bear these consequences
we are only strong if we are strong in the face of what makes us weak
so i am left with no strength at all

---

"Last night I dreamt
That somebody loved me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm

Last night I felt
Real arms around me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm

So, tell me how long
Before the last one ?
And tell me how long
Before the right one ?

The story is old - I know
But it goes on"

Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved Me - the Smiths

No comments: