Monday, November 12, 2007

Eternal Love turns incessantly
around my humbled heart
and, smiling,
I will rise from the ground
like a tree
because the water of life
turns incessantly
around me.
.
Rumi
.
*
.
two can play pretend
come, drag me to your bed
drunk and i am used
tomorrow i'll be bruised
.
hello hello she screamed
into the empty void
just you and her
how far how far
.
can you stop your demons tonight
can you win this fight
i know it fucking hurts
but please make this right
.
she surrendered
with or without
she was nothing
nothing
nothing at all
.
and the words she says
aren't taken in anyway
.
gag me go on
abuse me, do it right
gag me go on
cause i'm lost and alone
and your sins on mine
won't make a difference
.
it won't make a fucking difference
.
*
.
Look for me, when I'm not there. You want me by your side? It's not difficult to win my love, you have it already. Just show me you care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be a submissive woman. I don't find needy women attractive.

Leila said...

With all due respect

Firstly, you couldn't be further from the truth

Secondly, what makes you think I need your approval? I have enough people that do find me attractive!

Anonymous said...

Just kidding! I love you!!!