Saturday, November 24, 2007

The future scares me sometimes

"Your face, my thane, is as a book where
Men may read strange matters."

William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Amazing how much you can tell about a person, just by looking at them.
And how some people are completely blocked off, and won't let you see.

My eyes are all brown today.

It's overcast and possibly it makes me feel sad, scared, uneasy.

"We're only just as happy,
As everyone else seems to think we are"

Jimmy Eat World

Two can play pretend, oh, everyone can play pretend. Although it's unlike me and it can be difficult. Why are people surprised that I forgive, that I don't react, that I let it be. I'm looking out for myself too most times, anger doesn't benefit me.

2 comments:

Craig Smith said...

I think the Jimmy Eat World quote is so true!

V said...

Happiness is not the purpose of life. Loneliness must have its place too. And depression as well.
Life is like surfing.
Stop seeking approval. ;>)