Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am so scared;
I am always disappointed
Do I expect too much?

I am confused;
Do I think too much
I am hurt;
Do I feel too much?

I don't know what I want,
Or I say that because I don't think I'll ever be satisfied.

I've been here before.
I just want a break.

I've been wondering, what's the point of wishing for what you already have?

You're ignoring anything I say which might take this deeper
And I am sick of living on the surface
So if you can't take me there,
I'll have to find someone else
You don't care to hear me sad;
I can't remember ever ignoring a cry of help from you
But now mine are going unheard.

It just annoys me that you laugh and smile
With me when I'm not joining in.
Please don't tell me you're just like the others
And I've been disappointed again.

So it's pretend or cut off,
We both know which one I can't.
So don't you dare complain
When this time,
It's you who's to blame..

1 comment:

V said...

ANGELICA:
Long ago, the delicate tangles of his hair, Covered the emptiness of my hands.
Do you wanna hear it again?